bckgrnd

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

13 weeks post op-

I am feeling AMAZING! I am finally able to gauge how much I can eat. For once in my life I am in tine with my body and can control my cravings, control how much I eat and most importantly I feel comfortable in my own skin. This surgery has truly changed my life. It saved my life. My blood pressure is a constant normal- which it has never been before. I am so very grateful for my surgeon and his team who helped me re-discover life.


I had my 3 month check up today. My body fat percentage went from 56% down to 47%, which still baffles me. I'm a little disappointed in that number, but what can I do but keep plugging along. I lowered my goal weight from 170 down to 160. My BMI is 30. When I started it was 39.9. I weighed in at 190.4. I'm so close to the 180's! I have to start weight training because I have lost almost 9 pounds of muscle which is alarming. So, I go back in 3 months and how amazing would it be to be at my goal or close to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment