bckgrnd

Monday, March 2, 2015

16 weeks post op!

I weighed in this morning at 186.4!! I had a mini goal to be 185 by the time we leave for Disneyland, which is on the 31st and I should definitely make it! I may even be in the 170's. Eating is great! Nothing disagrees with me. I definitely can't eat much but I do occasionally splurge and eat a bite of my husbands desert or a bite of a piece of chocolate. And I am fine with that. I am completely satisfied with having an occasional treat, just not all the time. I would much rather fil up on protein and veggies than a piece of bread or pasta. Come to think of it, I don't even miss those things anymore! I am feeling so wonderful and am so thankful for this surgery! We will be leaving for Disney in 4 weeks and I am just as excited as the kids. I cannot wait to experience things I would have not otherwise done 66 pounds ago! I wont have to be afraid I wont fit in the rides or on the plane. We will be walking so much I am not concerned about nibbling on things throughout the day. I ordered a fitbit on Amazon and cannot wait to try it out. I wanted it for when we go on our trip and track my steps. After the trip with the kids, my husband and I are taking an extended weekend away to Las Vegas with some friends. I also cannot wait for that! I've been searching for a swim suit but so far I haven't found one I love....the struggle. To think my biggest issue right now is finding a swim suit is crazy to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment