bckgrnd

Monday, January 26, 2015

Week 11 Post op

How can 11 weeks be gone already? Either way I will take it! The scale was down another 1.4 from last week, so I am 198. I spent the morning shopping at one of my favorite stores that is closing :( I found 3 dresses for our trip to Mexico this August. I cannot wait! One of them is a size medium and two are larges. I figure I am only 28 pounds from my original goal of 170, and our trip is 6 months away, so that's losing less than 5 pounds a month! I got this! My friend invited us to join them at a Valentines day ball. It's fancy and you have to dress elegantly. I did try on a few dresses but I'm still not comfortable trying them on. I still feel like my midsection takes over. So, I'm not sure we will go. We'll see. Next week I can start eating lettuce, YAY!! I really hope it agrees with me. So far I can eat everything, which is both a blessing and a curse. I'm finally able to gauge how many bites before I'm uncomfortable. We went out to eat last week which was only the 3rd time since surgery that I went out. I over ate. Some of it came up. Not to the point where I was throwing up, its just a "productive burp". Gross, I know. So I spit it out and it seemed to be just enough not to happen again. I feel like I am finally able to drink liquids better. meaning I can drink about 3 medium sized gulps and it have to let that go down before I drink more. Spicy things make me have instant and PAINFUL heartburn, but I can live with that I guess. I've made a few new things this week that were amazing! I'm actually moving my blog soon, so I can add recipes, pictures and a few other useful pages. I'm getting close to 60 pounds gone and I cannot wait to be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment