bckgrnd

Monday, August 26, 2013

Phase one: The first 90 days

My first weight loss goal is to lose 50 pounds. 50 pounds in 90 days. I've found some amazing resources on Pinterest that have given me some great ideas, so if you are thinking about starting to eat clean, definitely check these sites out. Here is a breakdown of my plan:

Eating: I am planning to eat clean but because I am an experienced "dieter", I am also realistic. And eating 100% clean all the time isn't realistic. Why? Because life happens, kids want treats once in a while, there are birthdays and holidays throughout the year, and by telling myself that something is off limits I am sending a message to my brain that I should have it even more because I'm not suppose to. Therefore, I refuse to put myself in that situation. Nothing is off limits, but I should clarify that I am limiting sugar and white flour to very rarely.

Exercise: I will be doing Insanity for 60 days (6 days a week), and also walking 3-4 days a week. After a round of insanity, I will start Zumba for a month along with walking until the end of my first 90 days.

Start Date: September 1st though December 1st, 2013.

Check these out! Some awesome tips and motivation.
Wendy's Daily Dose...
Eating Clean on a College Budget
He and She, Eat Clean

No comments:

Post a Comment