bckgrnd

Thursday, August 29, 2013

T minus 4 days

I know it's not a good idea to "start" a weight loss plan on a specific day, it's better to just do it. However, there is a holiday weekend coming up, we have family coming into town, and to be perfectly honest I don't want to start out on a bad foot. SO, I have decided to hold off until the 2nd. I am not going to be using a scale much throughout this process so I will be mostly relying on how my clothes fit. I have made my menu for the next week, which I am really going to make an effort to post because it forces me to be prepared. Okay, here's week one:


             Breakfast                         Lunch                   Dinner      
M- eggs/Ezekiel toast             Veggie sand.         Chick. sands      
Tu- Smoothie                  Cilantro/lime shrimp   Chick sausage/pasta 
W- Cottage ch/fruit                Turkey rollups              Tacos                
Th-eggs/Ezekiel toast            Veggie sand.          Pear/sage pork chops   
Fr- smoothie                            Turkey sand.            Philly peppers      
Sa- Breakfast casserole      Chicken/apple sal.            Leftovers     
Sun- No plan!

I would love some feedback on my first weeks menu. Since I don't believe in cheat days Sunday will still be eating under my designated guidelines, but I don't have a plan, per say. Just whatever we feel like making. Also, I will be having 3 snacks a day, typically nuts, string cheese, veggies, fruit, almond butter, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment