bckgrnd

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

3 week post op appointment= DONE!

I am feeling so much better after last weeks dehydration episode. No more nausea. No more waking up exhausted. I am finally feeling human again. I'm officially on pureed and soft foods and I have been cleared for exercise. I have no energy for activity but my surgeon said he wants me to push through it anyway and build it up. So, that is what I shall do. I really want to start yoga so I may look into that. I am officially down 40 pounds! It feels so great to have that weight off! By butt is beginning to ache when I sit for long periods of time at work ( which I do). I'm also trying to walk around the building on my breaks. I started out in a 22/24 and I am now in an 18. I just bought a 1x jacket, which I haven't worn for years. My first goal is to be under 200, so 13 pounds to go! It will be the first time in 16 years that I have been at that weight. Unbelievable. Now I am just trying to figure out what my stomach can tolerate and what it can't. That's a challenge. I can't wait to have peperoni sticks or nuts!


This has definitely been the most challenging thing I have ever gone through. It was necessary and it was definitely time!

No comments:

Post a Comment