bckgrnd

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

7 weeks post op!

I had my second follow up with my surgeon and nutritionist today- Everything went great. I have been really bad about taking my vitamins so that is one thing I have to start doing better. I had my first gain over Christmas. I'm not sure what it was but last week I was suddenly able to start eating more, which is great but at the same time, apparently its not LOL!


I was miserable from weeks 3-5. Now I am feeling normal again. I'm learning to eat a bite or two and let it settle and then another bite or two. 5 bites MAX and I stop because if I don't I get too full and it wants to come back up. I haven't thrown up yet but that's not something I am going for! I also need to start strength training. I got a yoga mat and a Jillian Michaels Yoga DVD so I am going to start doing that 3 days a week and strength training 3 days a week. I have one more month before I can have leafy lettuce. I cannot wait to have a salad!! Overall I am starting to feeling good about my appearance again. I feel comfortable and I haven't felt that way in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment