bckgrnd

Monday, January 5, 2015

2 Month surg-iversary!

It's very hard to believe 2 months have gone by since I was sleeved. I had another gain on the scales for the second week in a row. The holidays destroyed me. I am upset and angry at myself because I found myself mindlessly snacking constantly. I have no one to blame but myself. I am angry because I didn't go through this hell and risk my life just to fall back into my old habits. It stops now! No more snacking between meals and I am going to focus on working out as much as I can manage. I work swing shift so I get off at 1:15am. Last night after work I went to the gym. Thankfully my work has an onsite gym for employees so I did 30 minutes of weights and a little cardio, not much. This morning I tried to do yoga but Its still very uncomfortable to get into some of the poses. I am considering starting insanity for the next 2 months. It's a commitment but I have 38 pounds to my goal and I'm not going to lose to the struggle. This means way too much to me. I've gained 7 pounds in the last 2 weeks! 7 freaking pounds!! Carbs are a killer and I have to limit them to 20 or less until I'm on maintenance. If I don't see a loss on the Scale next Monday I guess I will have to talk to my nutritionist...

No comments:

Post a Comment