bckgrnd

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Grocery Shopping....UGH!

Anyone who knows me, knows I hate grocery shopping. HATE.IT! I don't like how much groceries cost, I don't like maneuvering my cart around people who park directly in the middle of the isle while they walk away and choose something eight feet away, I don't like making room in the cupboards when I get home. I just hate the entire process. What I do like is seeing my fruit bowl full of colorful produce after I restock it. And that is about all I like about going to the grocery store.

Tomorrow is the first day of my new beginning. My menu is up. Everything is all planned out and I am pretty excited to do this. I even have an activity planned for the day. Since it's a holiday and my husband will be home I want to walk down one of the trails we have close to our house. I originally wanted to go hiking but there is major construction in the vicinity of where we would have to go and parking is a nightmare. I can't wait to post about my first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment