bckgrnd

Friday, October 24, 2014

Day 2 of 19 of Liquid diet.... and a rant

Well, I made it past my 1st day on all liquids. Not a morsel of food! I did have a s/f 12oz single latte- but I just counted that as my milk for the day. My goal is 800-1000 calories per day- I exceeded that by 52. Not a huge deal! Not like I indulged in Chinese food or a cheeseburger. Which brings me to my rant...


I am just floored at the lack of commitment from some people who will be having surgery! I mean seriously! You made the decision to take this extra step in an effort to be healthy and  lose weight- TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. It's just amazing to me that people think its okay to go off their recommended diets for even a day when they know they aren't supposed to and then they post something on facebook asking for approval from others about how they cheated. NO, its not okay that you had a momentary lapse of judgment and ate solid food when you are on a liquids only diet! Get a freakin' grip! If you cant handle the pre-op diet, you probably aren't going to do very good after surgery either....Okay, I'm stepping off my soap box. It just makes me so dang irritated that people take advantage of this opportunity. I have waited 7 long years for this chance and you better believe I am not going to put this opportunity in jeopardy for just another bite of cheesecake!


I have 18 more days of liquids. It is not going to be easy but I am going to do this. I lived through 17 hours of child birth, an emergency C-section, I have a teenager and a toddler, I can live through this too! I am strong and I am capable.




**Disclaimer** Do not come on MY blog and leave a comment about how I shouldn't care what other people do. This is MY blog, MY Thoughts, MY opinions. Don't like it. Don't read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment