bckgrnd

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pre-op diet: Day 6

It feels like this pre-op diet will never end. I am so over it and ready to get the surgery over with. I dread the shakes, I don't even want to drink them, I would rather just skip them but I know I can't do that.


Yesterday I was feeling very emotional again. I spent 10 minutes crying in the shower and then I was fine. A few minutes later I was crying again. My emotions are all over the place and its frustrating. I called my nutritionist today because I am starting to gag on the shakes. She suggested Kefir as an alternative. I will have to go look for those on payday. I also might just try the pre-mad shakes as the clumps of mix are what make me gag.


I left work early last night to catch up on my sleep. I feel better. I have just been so exhausted lately which is weird. I just have no energy. I slept for 10 1/2 hours last night so I am feeling much more refreshed. I will be glad when I am done with this phase! It's AWEFUL!!!


I meet with my surgeon in 1 week for my last pre-op appointment. So thankful its almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment