bckgrnd

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Quinoa!! I'm Scared...

Quinoa is one of those things that not everyone cooks...or eats, for that matter. I bought some at the store last week and I honestly don't know what to do with it. Yesterday went well. I had cottage cheese and a nectarine for breakfast, almonds, string cheese, cucumber, for snacks, a turkey sandwich for lunch and chicken stir fry for dinner. I was thinking about not weighing until the 90 day mark because scales are very influential on me. If I have a number in my head and I don't hit that number it messes with my mind and I tend to stray off my plan. So I may just focus on how my clothes are fitting vs. the scale.

I had these amazing plans in my head to go walking every morning but then my jogging stroller got a flat tire. My husband replaced the tube and the following day the pin fell out that holds the wheel in place and we couldn't find it. So, my $200 jogging stroller is useless until I can get it fixed. Unfortunately, this particular one was discontinued in 2011 so they don't make replacement parts any longer. Of course, right! It's always something! This mornings breakfast was a mini whole wheat bagel, whipped cream cheese and a nectarine.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment