bckgrnd

Monday, November 17, 2014

1 week post op!

Hello world! I am feeling great and excited to say I am down a total of 27 pounds! 18 was lost during my 2.5 week pre-op liquid diet and 9 pounds in the first week post op. I am really feeling like a new person is beginning to emerge. I spent an hour this morning organizing my closet and going to through clothes that I am happy to say no longer fit me. And some of my clothes that were snug on me I can now wear. So YAY! I can't wait to go shopping although I am at least going to wait another month, if I can. My incisions are itchy and I must have had a reaction to the adhesive they used because my belly has a rash where they stuck the bandages during my surgery. I got out of the house most of the weekend and did some Christmas shopping with my husband and I think that has really helped me. I have one more week off work. I probably didn't need to take as much time off but I wanted to have it off just in case.


Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment