bckgrnd

Thursday, November 20, 2014

10 days post-op- feeling great!!

I cannot believe its been almost 2 weeks since my surgery! I have one week left until I can start pureed foods. I am really feeling great- I'm finally able to drink without getting crazy bubbles in my stomach. Now I am trying to push my protein shakes and water. Todays goal is to drink an entire Isopure drink, a vitamin water and a bottle of water. That would be huge for me. I have really struggled with getting in my protein and water. I just cant seem to do it. I have to take a sip every minute or so to get them in and before I realize it, it's been two hours since my last sip. I also can't believe how fast this weight is coming off. Last time I was on the scale I was down just under 30#'s since starting my pre op diet Oct. 23rd. So that's 4 weeks! I wont weight myself again until Monday.


I need to start walking. But I wont start that until Sunday when I get back to work. I am counting down the days until I can start pureed foods. I simply cannot wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment