bckgrnd

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Pre-op Appointment with surgeon=DONE!

I met with my surgeon this morning. We went over my Biopsy results from my endoscopy. I do have a stomach infection so he is putting me on antibiotics but he said the infection wont hinder my surgery. So that was a relief. I'm starting to feel excited and upbeat- I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! I was telling him how much the pre-op diet really shows you how much we depend on food for everything; emotions, functionality, feelings, socialization. Its all connected and somehow we have to re-direct all of those things away from food and channel it into something different. It's hard. Especially when food is what you've relied on for so long.


6 days to go! I don't have to do clear liquids 2 days before, so yay, I guess....



No comments:

Post a Comment