bckgrnd

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Pre-op diet day 13

I'm officially down 13 pounds! I couldn't be happier with that number. A pound a day! I'll take it! The countdown has officially begun till surgery-a week from today. Wow, I cannot believe the day is finally approaching. I am excited, nervous, a bit scared but mostly anxious to get it done and out of the way. My mom gave me an Origami Owl charm necklace for starting my journey. I love it!! If you haven't seen them they are basically a clear locket that you put tiny charms in. She got me a birth stone for each of my kids, the year 2014 for the year of my surgery, the word "strength", an hourglass because time will pass, sooner or later, and the last charm says "follow your dreams". It really signifies my journey through this entire process and I hope to add a charm every year on my "surg-iversary" date.


Now I need to figure out what to pack for the hospital...

No comments:

Post a Comment