bckgrnd

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Pre-op diet day 15- Is it EVER going to get here??

Seriously, the last month has been the longest month of my life. I am convinced Monday is never going to come. It's all I can think about. I just want to do this already! I only have 3 more days of work and surgery day will be here. Until then I'll keep chugging along. My mom wants to be there, which makes me feel good. It will be nice to have her there. I took 13 days off work to recover, my husband will be home with me the first 3 days and after that I am hoping to feel somewhat human. Hunger makes me so frustrated. I've always been able to give in to my hunger and cravings and now all the sudden I am not able to do that and its so irritating. Finding ways to tell myself I can't eat is difficult to say the least but it's temporary....3 days to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment